- September 7, 2018
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: CMS
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. It’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system in existence today. It can also be successfully used for designing simple websites. WordPress is powerful enough for dedicated web developers or designers to efficiently build sites for clients; WordPress is ideal for fairly simple websites, such as everyday blogging and news sites; and for anyone looking for an easy-to-manage site. The development on WordPress is easy and one can see real-time changes as they apply changes on their website.
Benefits of WordPress
- It comes with preinstalled plugin and template function.
- It’s ease-of-use.
- User-friendly and best for beginners and amateurs.
- It has over 45,000 Plugins for almost all the functionality.
- WordPress offers lots of customization options of a theme.
Joomla is a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content. It’s great for e-commerce or social networking websites, but when it’s about CMS comparison it requires a basic understanding of technical skills. Joomla is designed to perform as a community platform, with strong social networking features. When it comes to complexity as per CMS comparison, Joomla comes somewhere between simple WordPress and comprehensive and advanced Drupal. Joomla helps you keep track of your web content. As per CMS comparison, Joomla allows you to build a site with more content and structure flexibility than WordPress offers.
Benefits of Joomla
- Joomla is an open source so its license is available free of cost.
- Joomla can be used for Multipurpose like government applications and organizational websites.
- It’s Easy to Use.
- Not too technical.
- There are thousands of templates and themes available for Joomla CMS development.
- Joomla CMS development can be easily migrated to any server.
Drupal is the most difficult, but also the most powerful. It requires a familiar understanding of HTML, CSS, and PHP. Drupal an exceptionally SEO Friendly CMS it comes with the Clean code and effective modules. If CMS Comparison appears then Drupal is known for its powerful taxonomy and ability to tag, categorize, and organize complex content.
Benefits of Drupal
- Drupal doesn’t require any specialized capacity for coding (like HTML coding).
- Drupal has Basic and Advanced Features.
- Drupal comes with Readymade Professional Themes.
- It has the neat code and exceptionally potent modules that are liked by major search engines.