Let’s understand the pros and cons of all three of them:
In 2009, an open source client side web framework was launched by Google that is called AngularJS. The purpose of launching this framework is to assist frontend developers or AngularJS developers resolving issues in single page application that contains a shell page with multiple views. Here are some benefits and drawbacks of this framework for your AngularJS development project.
#Advantages of using AngularJS:-
- It allows to create customized document object model(DOM) easily
- Amazing user interfaces can be built by help of AngularJS
- There is an injection subsystem with inbuilt dependency
- It allows simple routing and angular data binding
- Conveniently testable framework
- Use of filters and directives makes it a flexible for web app development
- Data synchronization between components and model view is done automatically
- It is an extension to HTML syntax and also used to create reusable components by directives.
- It gives robust template building solution.
- Great Angular libraries.
- Awesome UI design
- Angular Data bind
#Disadvantages of AngularJS:-
- Angular becomes slow with pages embedding interactive elements
- Performance issues are claimed by DOM elements
- Sometimes the scope of the application can be hard to debug
- Limited Routing
- Third party integration is complex
- Steep learning curve
#Advantages of NodeJS:-
- It can be efficiently used on both sides, the frontend and backend by using the same code
- Concurrent request handling due to asynchronous event driven IO
- You can easily stream big files
- Highly extensible
- NPM(Node-packaged modules) has already become wide and growing at fast rate
- Easy to learn.
- Large and vibrant support community.
- It further supports caching of individual modules.
- It supports real-time web application development
#Disadvantages of NodeJS:-
- JS keeps changing at frequent intervals. An all-together new API can come up with backward incompatible changes.
- It is not scalable because one CPU is not enough to take advantage of multiple tasks
- Suited for web servers only as it is not meant for CPU-intensive tasks
- Nested callbacks
- Relational database issues
- It does not have a rich library
#Advantages of ReactJS:-
- It has easy learning API and smooth interface designs
- Code with ReactJS can be reused
- Better performance than other JS frameworks
- A complete component-based architecture
- It covers both iOS and Android
- As it makes use of reusable components, it becomes easy for the hybrid applications to render natively
- React Native UI components can be applied without re-writing to an existing app’s code
- It provides support for both front-end and server-side
#Disadvantages of ReactJS:-
- Steep learning curve
- All web app developers do not appreciate JSX
- The view layer is very sophisticated
- It is not a framework, it is a library
- Flux architectures
- If you integrate it into the MVC framework, few configurations will be needed.
Here is a growth chart of which framework is most running and popular.
All these frameworks compared here are highly performing, advanced and widely used globally. However the choice of selection depends on the needs and requirements of your business’s project that which framework is most suitable either AngularJS, NodeJS, or ReactJS. According to our opinion AngularJS is a fully featured framework or we can say a library not a framework while ReactJS is a library. Compared to others, ReactJS reduces the burden of writing much code and perfoms better. While ReactJS is just start growing, AngularJS possesses a large well established community whereas NodeJS is lightweight and fast. It helps to create fast and scalable networking applications. We hope now you have a better prospective and information about all three frameworks.
Are you thinking to outsource your web application development project to a reliable offshore web development company? Connect with most professional AngularJS, NodeJS or ReactJS developers at Ardorsys who deliver quality results using such frameworks to its clients worldwide.